Sunday, March 09, 2008

Dedication and Acknowledgments for Suddenly Single

Suddenly Single is available now. Enjoy the next installment of the Crawford family

Dedication:
To Mom, my biggest cheerleader. I'll love you forever, and I'll see you in the Rapture someday.



Acknowledgments:

To my brothers and sisters, my children, dad, and the rest of my extended family, thank you for all your support in finishing this book at the worst time in our lives. To Anna Adams, thank you for helping me work on this book. Thank you Lori, Nina, Madeenah, Pam Roach, Cheritta McCray, Tracy Cardwell, Marissa Monteilh, Carla Fredd, GRW, Whitney and Jim Fredericks who encouraged me. Selena, thank you for giving me the time to write when the words wouldn't come.
Thank you readers for being patient. I'd love to hear from you.
Blessings,
Carmen Green

carmengreen1201@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Anna Adams said...

Awwwww! Thanks, you!

We need to get together!

Missing you,

Anna