Monday, January 07, 2008

Happy New Year!

I'm Peeking in,
I know it's been a bit of time since I posted, but I've had a lot to do. I need to cleanse my aura, shake some stalkers and get my head together. Truly. In some ways I'm kidding, in others I'm not. Honestly, I needed to take a moment of personal time to get some serious work done. I'm happy to say I've gained a lot of momentum with my writing and the projects are really exciting. Suddenly Single will be in stores in February and This Time For Good will be out in May. This book will be my first Harlequin Kimani! I'm thrilled about this.
I've got a wonderful Myspace page, so check me out. Also, be sure to send me your email info so I can send you an alert when my books are released.
I don't do New Years resolutions, but I do goals and I would recommend everyone take a moment to contemplate where you'd like to see yourself in 3, 6, 9 and 12 months. Chart a course for how you're going to get there and then begin to make it happen. I went to the gym today. That's it. My goal was to go to the gym a few times a week. I worked out and I feel great for having fulfilled that promise to myself.

What kind of promises did you make yourself this year? Be better, smarter, tougher, more forgiving? It's time to get yourself moving, and get there. Here's the nudge you need. Mmmmmmm! Now go!

JBM--Carmen

No comments: