Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Blogging

It's so good to take a breather and say hello. I'm sitting here in my favorite cafe with Mary Barfield who asked me to lunch and interviewed me for her new blogging site, www.pinkfuzzyslipperwriters.blogspot.com. I've known Mary since I joined GRW in 1994 and she's been actively seeking publication since. The interview was interesting since we were both talking and typing at the same time. Two writers accomplishing the same goal, which has always been to seek publication. I love this business. It's made friends of people who would otherwise probably have never met before. Doctors and photographers, students and actuarial managers, engineers and television writers. I'm heading home to work on my book, I still have ten pages to write for my book and a thesis to work on. I still have to exercise and feed my migraine. Yes, we work through all of this. We're writers. That's what we do. Our characters are richer for our ailments and our abilities. Be sure to check their site. It's very nice.

I gotta go.
Just being me,
Carmen

No comments: